Why Belong to MINAPNAP?
BENEFITS OF MICHIGAN CHAPTER MEMBERSHIP
- Latest Updates on national and local legislative/regulatory issues that affect your practice
- Representation in Washington and Michigan to advocate for NPs and health issues
- Opportunities to work with PNPs in service events that benefit your community
- Opportunities for quality continuing education in varied formats (on-line, webcasts, conferences nationally and locally)
- Newsletters/ Updates with scholarship, funding, legislative, mentoring, and employment information
- Complimentary journal subscriptions
- Access to private Membership Directory and latest updates from Michigan Chapter
- Ability to network with Michigan Chapter members through NAPNAP Community
- Ability to join special interest groups and network with PNP specialists nationally
- For additional information on benefits and discounts click here.
WHO CAN JOIN:
Pediatric NP's, School NP's, Family NP's and Neonatal NP's.
Clinical nurse specialists with pediatric sub-specialities
Graduates of a PNP Certificate Program prior to 1992
RN faculty members who prepare PNPs and the subspecialties, as delineated above
Student, new graduate, and retiree NP's (at reduced rates!)
For additional information on membership requirements click here.
HOW TO JOIN:
Since July 1, 2009, NAPNAP has unified the National and Chapter Membership. All members have dual membership and are encouraged to select a local/state Chapter of choice. Dues are paid to the National Office and a portion of your dues are transferred to your selected local chapter. Complete your application online today and select MICHIGAN as your chapter!