WHAT is the Connecticut Chapter of NAPNAP?
This is the local chapter of the national organization. It is presently the only one in CT and serves the entire state.
WHO qualifies to join the chapter?
Any RN or NP who is certified or eligible to be certified by any of the credentialing centers (PNCB/ANCC) can become an active, voting member.
- Students are invited and strongly encouraged to join and serve on committees, and can vote or hold office upon becoming eligible for certification. Anyone who is not one of the aforementioned, but is committed to NAPNAP objectives may be an associate member.
WHEN and WHERE are the meetings?
We 2 dinner meetings each year usually in Middletown and/or New Haven. We have 2 all day conferences every year, one in the fall and one in the spring.
WHY should you become a member of CT NAPNAP?
The chapter works toward complementing regional and national activities to promote quality health care for children.
- The chapter keeps you informed on local and national issues
- The chapter provides liaison with other health care professional organizations
- The chapter provides opportunities for continuing education and CEUs
- The chapter fosters communication and networking with colleagues .
- The chapter works toward increasing public awareness of the role of the NP
- The chapter keeps you informed of legislative issues in CT especially those affecting NP practice
To join- https://www.napnap.org/member-choices