Welcome to the Los Angeles Chapter of NAPNAP's Website!
CLICK HERE TO
Our Mission is to promote optimal health for children and support nurse practitioners caring for children through leadership, practice, advocacy, education, and research in the greater Los Angeles area.
Children in Los Angeles experience optimal health, prevention of illness, and increased access to care through the efforts of the nurse practitioner. Association members provide the highest quality healthcare and experience personal and professional satisfaction.
We believe in...
The inherent value of all children.
Access to the highest quality health care for all children.
Commitment to our members.
Compassion, leadership, innovation, diversity, collaboration, ethics, and resourcefulness in all of our operations.
- Promote professional development that is responsive to the needs of our members.
- Support nurse practitioners and advanced practice nursing students through scholarship, leadership, and mentorship.
- Provide opportunities for continuing education programs to promote evidence-based practice.
- Facilitate legislative advocacy in issues affecting the health of children and nurse practitioner scope of practice
- Promote the health and well-being of children, families, and communities through outreach efforts.
View the President's Message
Meet/Join our Executive Board Members
View NAPNAP's Position Statements
Please follow us on our social media accounts!
About Pediatric Nurse Practitioners (PNPs)
Information for patients and families to learn about what PNPs can do for children
Learn about the importance of becoming Certified as a Pediatric Nurse Practitioner through PNCB, and begin the process today!
View the conference brochure and register online for NAPNAP's Annual National Conference. You can also find information about our Annual Regional Conference.
Journal of Pediatric Healthcare
Visit the academic Journal of the National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners (NAPNAP)
The NAPNAP Foundation supports nursing research
through awarding grant and scholarship funds for
research in professional nursing practice. Learn More or Donate to the foundation
Information for Students
Visit our resource center for nursing students. Also view Scholarships available for students through our local chapter and national organization.