Family Separation at Borders

Advocacy Resources Related to the Issue of Separation of Families at US Borders:
  • Fundraising effort: RAICES Family Reunification Bond Fund
  • Contact your federal legislators to urge them to oppose the separation of children from their parents at the border; ask them to tell DHS to immediately end this practice once and for all (do this by calling 202-224-3121, which is the Capitol switchboard; ask to be connected to your senator or representative, and the operator will direct your call to their office). Calls are logged! If you attempt to call and cannot get through, write a letter and state specifically that you attempted to call but could not get through.